On Monday, October 2, the German government updated the list of military aid sent to Ukraine.
The updated list was published on the German government's website, according to Evropeiska Pravda.
According to the report, the new aid package includes:
- equipment for Leopard tanks;
- 14 Bandvagn 206 all-terrain vehicles (BV206);
- 2 WISENT 1 engineering vehicles;
- 99 satellite communication terminals;
- 21 border guard vehicles;
- almost 33 thousand rounds of 40 mm ammunition;
- 20 thousand protective goggles;
- one set of spare parts for VECTOR drones;
- 1,202 infusion pumps (medical equipment).
Author - Olena Madiak, 02/10/2023