Many Ukrainians have lost their jobs because of war. If your company offers remote job opportunities and/or relocation and/or visa sponsorship, you can add them to the following resources for a wider outreach:
- Post a job at Jobs for Ukraine: collating academic, scientific, arts, professional and freelance opportunities that are currently available for people fleeing war.
- Post a job at Job Aid for Ukrainian Refugees supports people who had to leave their country. We want to bring jobseekers and employers together to support the integration into the European labor market and to bring back financial security.
Imagine Ukraine: sign up as a hiring partner and post your open jobs: https://imagine-ukraine.org/dl/about-us/s/ddecb1
- Hire refugees: an NGO supporting refugees from Ukraine to rebuild their lives away from home: https://jobs4ukr.com/employers
- UA Talents: post a job and the platform will connect you with Ukrainian talents
- Add your job:
- Add a job or a freelance project:
- Find talents:
- Hire Academics and Students. Share available science positions for Ukrainian academics and students in your universities and laboratories: