On July 31, Russian troops attacked eight communities in the Sumy region. One person was injured as a result of the attacks.
This was reported by RBC-Ukraine with reference to the Sumy Regional Military Administration.
"There were 28 enemy attacks during the day. 164 explosions were recorded. 17 settlements in 8 territorial communities were shelled," the report says.
- Krasnopilsk community: mortar shelling (18 explosions), self-propelled artillery systems (4 explosions). Seven NAR missiles were launched from a helicopter;
- Bilopilska community: mortar (26 explosions), artillery (4 explosions), cannon artillery (21 explosions), grenade launcher (10 explosions);
- Yunakivka community: cannon artillery (8 explosions);
- Znob-Novhorod community: mortar shelling (11 explosions);
- Seredyna-Budska community: cannon artillery (3 explosions), mortar shelling (4 explosions), grenade launcher (5 explosions). The roof of a private granary and the yard of a house were damaged;
- Velykopysarivska community: mortar shelling (33 explosions). One person was wounded, 4 households were damaged;
- Novoslobidska community: MLRS (2 explosions), launch of 2 NAR missiles from a helicopter. The shelling damaged 1 household;
- Khotyn community: mortar (7 explosions).
Earlier, the Russian occupiers shelled the city of Sumy. The invaders hit an educational institution with a missile. The attack also damaged neighboring houses and dormitories.
Author - Serhii Kolomiets, 01/08/2023