Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of the Wagner PMC, today once again announced that his mercenaries have begun to leave Bakhmut. They will allegedly leave the city completely by June 1.
This is reported with reference to the press service of Prigozhin.
"Until June 1, we all leave, rest, prepare, and then we will get a new assignment," said Prigozhin.
He recorded a 3-minute video in which he discusses the so-called "leaving" the city, urging his "warriors" to take their time and withdraw one piece of equipment at a time.
Prigozhin says that his Wagner fighters will withdraw to the rear areas, and allegedly the positions in Bakhmut will be transferred to the control of the Russian Ministry of Defense.
However, we should not believe the terrorist Prigozhin about the withdrawal from Bakhmut, because he has already repeatedly made such statements.
Prior to that, on May 10, his forces had already "left" Bakhmut allegedly due to a shortage of ammunition, which did not happen in the end.
Author – Anastasiya Glotova, 25/05/2023